The initial evaluation will take approximately 1 hour. The evaluation consists of the following:
A Thorough Manual Palpation of Muscle and Fascia
- A diagnosis and assessment of primary versus compensatory tension areas throughout the body.
- An evaluation of joint pain and integrity of specific joints.
Manual Palpation of Acupuncture Meridians and Points
- A diagnostic aid to determine specific areas of the body both internally and externally affected by imbalance, stagnation, deficiencies or excess conditions.
Range of Motion Assessment
- Manual palpation and movement of the motion joints throughout the entire body.
- Walk, trot, cantor on leash on hard and soft surfaces
- Movement free in open area
- Evaluation of dog performing discipline (agility, tracking etc)
- Myofascial and muscle releasing techniques
- Adjustment of vertebral subluxation complexes and other motion joint